The Harkie Hero range of bags have been designed and made to a very high specification ensuring a very strong, heavy duty bag ideal for professional use. These rope bags were originally designed for the tree surgery market where durability and functionality are key, however have proved their worth in a number of applications in many other industries.
The Harkie Hero rope bag is made from tough materials to withstand constant and demanding everyday use and boasts a number of features:
- Built from tough, waterproof, UV resistant PVC
- Extra strong load bearing seams for durability
- Scuff and tear resistant nylon reinforced base helps prevent abrasion and wear.
- Comes with adjustable shoulder straps plus padded carry handles for versatile (and if required, hands-free) transport
- Features an ergonomic profile for comfort when carrying on one’s back
- Drawstring top for easy access
The Harkie Hero range of bags are available in the following sizes
- Small 24ltr capacity (34x18x48cm)
- Medium 34ltr capacity (38x21x54cm)
- Large 56ltr capacity (45x25x60cm)
Also available is the Harkie Champion bag which is a self-supporting premium rope bag with pockets and a lid.
UK standard delivery
Standard delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £250 before VAT, or £7.95 for smaller orders. For delivery to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Isles and Northern Ireland, there is usually a postage surcharge based on weight. You will see costs and options as part of the checkout process.
Most orders received before 2 pm are despatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays) – although please allow extra time for delivery to more remote locations such as Scottish Highlands – on a next working day delivery service.
Premium delivery services
For some UK delivery locations we offer premium services such as next day or Saturday. The delivery options available to you will be offered in the checkout process. If you require a service not listed, or would like delivery on a specific day, please contact us and we will let you know availability and cost.
Delivery outside the UK
We deliver to many worldwide destinations. We have a minimum order of £500 net for export shipping. If you’d like a quote for delivery outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
These are good bags.