The Harkie Champion backpack is a highly functional, extremely durable premium rope bag, designed and built to very high specifications making it the bag of choice for demanding professional use.
The Harkie range of rope bags were originally designed for the tree surgery market where durability and functionality are key, however have proved their worth for a number of applications in many other industries, for carrying a wide variety of ropes or gear.
- Built from tough, waterproof, UV resistant PVC
- Extra strong load bearing seams for durability
- Scuff and tear resistant nylon reinforced base helps prevent abrasion and wear
- Comes with comfortable, padded, adjustable shoulder and inserted back panel for comfortable hands-free carrying
- Tubular carry handles
- Internal support that keeps the bag open and upright for ease of access and re-filling
- Flap-over lid for protection from the elements
- Two side bellows pockets with flap-over lid
- Internal ‘daisy chain’ webbing loops for hanging karabiners, tool clips etc
- Air ventilation eyelets to help let moisture escape
- Clear ID pocket on the back for documents or ID
- Reflective piping for visibility
- Metal ring loop on neck of bag
Items can be returned for exchange or refund provided they are returned within 28 days of purchase with a valid proof of purchase. Returns are made at the risk and expense of the customer. Goods and packaging must be returned in perfect condition, unworn or unused, with tags, and in original packaging. Goods that have been customised, personalised or adapted in any way cannot be accepted for return.
Should all goods from an order be returned, carriage costs incurred in shipping the order(s) originally will be deducted from the credit / refund.
Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions.
UK standard delivery
Standard delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £250 before VAT, or £7.95 for smaller orders. For delivery to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Isles and Northern Ireland, there is usually a postage surcharge based on weight. You will see costs and options as part of the checkout process.
Most orders received before 2 pm are despatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays) – although please allow extra time for delivery to more remote locations such as Scottish Highlands – on a next working day delivery service.
Premium delivery services
For some UK delivery locations we offer premium services such as next day or Saturday. The delivery options available to you will be offered in the checkout process. If you require a service not listed, or would like delivery on a specific day, please contact us and we will let you know availability and cost.
Delivery outside the UK
We deliver to many worldwide destinations. We have a minimum order of £500 net for export shipping. If you’d like a quote for delivery outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you.