The Harkie Champion backpack is a highly functional, extremely durable premium rope bag, designed and built to very high specifications making it the bag of choice for demanding professional use.
The Harkie range of rope bags were originally designed for the tree surgery market where durability and functionality are key, however have proved their worth for a number of applications in many other industries, for carrying a wide variety of ropes or gear.
- Built from tough, waterproof, UV resistant PVC
- Extra strong load bearing seams for durability
- Scuff and tear resistant nylon reinforced base helps prevent abrasion and wear
- Comes with comfortable, padded, adjustable shoulder and inserted back panel for comfortable hands-free carrying
- Tubular carry handles
- Internal support that keeps the bag open and upright for ease of access and re-filling
- Flap-over lid for protection from the elements
- Two side bellows pockets with flap-over lid
- Internal ‘daisy chain’ webbing loops for hanging karabiners, tool clips etc
- Air ventilation eyelets to help let moisture escape
- Clear ID pocket on the back for documents or ID
- Reflective piping for visibility
- Metal ring loop on neck of bag
The Champion bag is available in two sizes:
- Medium 38ltr capacity (30 x 25 x 50cm)
- Large 55ltr capacity (38 x 29 x 50cm)
UK standard delivery
Standard delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £100 before VAT, or £7.95 for smaller orders. For delivery to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Isles and Northern Ireland, there is usually a postage surcharge based on weight. You will see costs and options as part of the checkout process.
Most orders received before 2 pm are despatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays) – although please allow extra time for delivery to more remote locations such as Scottish Highlands – on a next working day delivery service.
Premium delivery services
For some UK delivery locations we offer premium services such as next day or Saturday. The delivery options available to you will be offered in the checkout process. If you require a service not listed, or would like delivery on a specific day, please contact us and we will let you know availability and cost.
Delivery outside the UK
We deliver to many worldwide destinations. We have a minimum order of £500 net for export shipping. If you’d like a quote for delivery outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
How functional are your rope bags?
The Champion bag has internal supports in the side walls ensuring it stands upright, making it very easy to feed rope in or out without the bag collapsing. Side pockets, internal daisy chains and a reinforced base all help ensure that the Harkie Champion bag is massively functional.
Why is it important to keep your rope protected?
UV rays and moisture can damage your rope over time and compromise its safety. Investing in a rope bag can not only prolong the life of your rope, but help keep you safe too.
How tough is this bag?
Manufactured from quality European materials, with detailed attention given to the manufacturing process, our bags are specifically designed to withstand the rough and tumble of arboriculture.