Any payments taken through this site are collected via our payment provider, Stripe. Stripe is a platform used by millions of websites globally, to take payments safely, efficiently and securely over the internet.
- Stripe’s platform meets the highest certification standards
- Stripe’s team includes world-class security experts to ensure cutting edge security performance
- Stripe is certified to the highest industry standards and has obtained regulatory licences around the world
- Stripe meets PCI DSS Level 1 certification plus numerous other security standards
- All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256
- Stripe was recognised as a “best fit for technology-forward payments teams…” and received the highest score in the strategy category in The Forrester Wave™: Merchant Payment Providers, Q2 2022 report
When you pay online with us, you can be confident that your data is safe.
Internally, we also follow PCI DSS security procedures in meeting the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of data.
Our tips for safe online shopping:
• Enroll your card in MasterCard SecureCode or Verified by Visa scheme. You will be able to set a PIN for online transactions for added protection against any unauthorised use of your credit or debit card online.
• Phishing is the practice of tricking someone into giving confidential information. Examples include emails falsely claiming to be a legitimate company (and often imitating the email style of a genuine company including unauthorised use of logos and other media), in an attempt to trick the recipient into sending personal information, that is then used for identity theft and fraud. We will never ask you to send personal details, or credit/debit card information, via email. Should you receive an email claiming to be from us requesting this kind of information, do not respond, but let us know so we can investigate.
Verified by Visa
If you have registered your card with your bank for 3D security (Verified by Visa) you may be asked for your Verified by Visa password when you make your payment. This authenticates that you are the genuine card holder and protects you in the event of your card information being stolen and used fraudulently.