The Harkie Waterproof Innovation 2 Smock is a tough, breathable, hardwearing yet lightweight jacket ideal for active outdoor work such as tree surgery. Now made from new revolutionary RainBlok fabric, the Harkie Innovation 2 Smock is known for its extreme resistance to the elements, keeping users dry and comfortable in even the most adverse conditions.
Following the success of the original Harkie Forestry Smocks and forestry workwear, the Innovation 2 incorporates a number of additional features, whilst retaining the legendary performance and durability of the original design. Read More
- Made from highly technical RainBlok fabric that exceeds EN343 Class 4:4 for waterproofness and breathability, providing outstanding protection in wet weather
- Very hardwearing, lightweight fabric along with excellent manufacturing quality ensure market leading durability
- Underarm ventilation zips for enhanced breathability
- Internal lightweight wicking lining to wick sweat away from the body
- Internal sawdust skirt (with option to remove if not required)
- Contemporary, two tone stylish design
- High collar and long back also help keep wearer dry and prevent water ingress
- Internal waterproof breast pocket
- Half zip front opening prevents garment coming undone and reduces risk of catching in machinery
- Adjustable outer cuffs with internal stretch cuff
- Quadruple stitched reflective tape
- Extended back for weather protection when felling
- EN343 4:4 waterproof rating & breathability
- EN20471 for highways use
We also have a wide selection of waterproof forestry trousers to go along with our jackets.
UK standard delivery
Standard delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £100 before VAT, or £7.95 for smaller orders. For delivery to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Isles and Northern Ireland, there is usually a postage surcharge based on weight. You will see costs and options as part of the checkout process.
Most orders received before 2 pm are despatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays) – although please allow extra time for delivery to more remote locations such as Scottish Highlands – on a next working day delivery service.
Premium delivery services
For some UK delivery locations we offer premium services such as next day or Saturday. The delivery options available to you will be offered in the checkout process. If you require a service not listed, or would like delivery on a specific day, please contact us and we will let you know availability and cost.
Delivery outside the UK
We deliver to many worldwide destinations. We have a minimum order of £500 net for export shipping. If you’d like a quote for delivery outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
How does the Innovation 2 differ from the original Forestry smock?
The Innovation 2 follows in the footsteps of our original forestry smock, with an updated design offering various extra features such as a sweat wicking lining for improved skin comfort, underarm ventilation zips and updated visual aesthetics.
Are your smocks designed just for arborists?
Although our smocks have been created for tree surgeons, they’re also extensively used by workers in other industries due to their extreme wet weather performance and unrivalled durability.
Does the Innovation 2 have a hood?
No - if you’re looking for a smock with a hood, you’ll love the Defiance range.