This Harkie Waterproof Forestry Smock is a tough, breathable, hard wearing yet lightweight arborist jacket ideal for active outdoor work such as tree surgery. Now made from new revolutionary RainBlok fabric, the Harkie Forestry 2 Smock is known for its extreme resistance to the elements, keeping users dry and comfortable in even the most adverse conditions. Read More
- Made from highly technical RainBlok fabric that exceeds EN343 Class 4:4 for waterproofness and breathability, providing outstanding protection in wet weather
- Very hard wearing fabric along with excellent manufacturing quality ensure market leading durability
- High collar and long back also help keep wearer dry and prevent water ingress
- Internal waterproof breast pocket
- Half zip front opening prevents garment coming undone and reduces risk of catching in machinery
- Adjustable cuffs
- Quadruple stitched reflective tape
- Extended back for weather protection when felling
- EN343 4:4 waterproof rating & breathability
- EN20471 for highways use
- Complies with RIS-3279-TOM
View our full range of workwear for arborists.
UK standard delivery
Standard delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £100 before VAT, or £7.95 for smaller orders. For delivery to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Isles and Northern Ireland, there is usually a postage surcharge based on weight. You will see costs and options as part of the checkout process.
Most orders received before 2 pm are despatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays) – although please allow extra time for delivery to more remote locations such as Scottish Highlands – on a next working day delivery service.
Premium delivery services
For some UK delivery locations we offer premium services such as next day or Saturday. The delivery options available to you will be offered in the checkout process. If you require a service not listed, or would like delivery on a specific day, please contact us and we will let you know availability and cost.
Delivery outside the UK
We deliver to many worldwide destinations. We have a minimum order of £500 net for export shipping. If you’d like a quote for delivery outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
What makes the Forestry 2 smock different from the original?
It now features our game-changing Rainblok fabric, delivering improved comfort, water resistance and durability.
How waterproof is this product?
It exceeds the EN343 class 4:4 standard, the highest possible standard for both water resistance and breathability.
Can it be used on railways and highways?
Absolutely. It complies with both EN20471 and RIS-3279-TOM, allowing it to be used on railway and highway maintenance jobs.