Building on the success of the Innovation II, the DEFIANCE incorporates new, user-influenced features making it a truly superb offering.
As with all Harkie waterproof jackets, the Defiance is made from our technical RainBlok fabric, certified to the highest industry standards for extreme resistance to the elements, keeping users dry and comfortable in even the most adverse conditions. Tough, hardwearing and yet lightweight, the Defiance range of smocks for arborists bring together the reliability and performance of previous models along with an array of new features.Read More
- NEW! Strategically designed helmet-friendly hood added. Sits neatly behind the collar when not in use, or can be minimally folded away
- NEW! Ergonomic, slimmer cut for reduced bulk and better fit
- NEW! Super tough reinforced elbow patches
- NEW! Heat applied chevron reflective tape
- NEW! Now available from XS through to 3XL
- NEW! Soft touch fabric inside collar for user comfort
- NEW! Longer access zip
- NEW! Left breast free of embellishment to allow greater scope for customer branding
- Made from Class 4 waterproof/Class 4 breathable Rainblok fabric
- Tough, hardwearing and lightweight
- Market leading durability
- Very comfortable fit
- Underarm zips for enhanced ventilation
- Extended back to help keep wearer dry
- Lightweight lining to wick sweat away from skin
- Adjustable outer cuff with internal stretch cuff
- Breast pocket with waterproof zip
- Internal sawdust skirt (removable)
- Also available in orange (see separate listing)
- Also available in a full zip jacket version (see separate listing)
- EN ISO 343:2019 Class 4:4
Mark Wardle –
Love my harkie smock jacket, well fitting and works well against the rain. This is by far most the best jacket I have owned and I have been in the arb industry 37 year. Keeps wind out well and very warm ! Thanks harkie for another great product.
This pullover is is great for in tree work and for leisure wear. The extended back stays inside your harness and the pockets are large enough to open and access with gloves on. It has held up well in bad weather and shows no signs of wear. It’s not bulky and does require a warm layer underneath when cooler. Wish it came in hivis yellow also.
Johnny Steel –
Coats are brilliant. Really love them. I only wear a t shirt under and it keeps me warm and cool when working at the same time.
John Gornall –
I came across the Harkie Defiance at the APF show and I have to say I thought they were fantastic. Not many smocks have the internal skirt and I absolutely love this feature. I have spent many many years skiing in my time and the difference this skirt makes is phenomenal, the moment you tighten this it seals in warmth and you remain warm and comfortable in cold, wet conditions! I will be using mine for both work and walking and can’t wait for it to arrive.