Building on the success of the Innovation II, the DEFIANCE incorporates new, user-influenced features making it a truly superb offering.
As with all Harkie waterproofs, the Defiance is made from our technical RainBlok fabric, certified to the highest industry standards for extreme resistance to the elements, keeping users dry and comfortable in even the most adverse conditions. Tough, hardwearing and yet lightweight, the Defiance brings together the reliability and performance of previous models along with an array of new features.
- NEW! Strategically designed helmet-friendly hood added. Sits neatly behind the collar when not in use, or can be minimally folded away
- NEW! Ergonomic, slimmer cut for reduced bulk and better fit
- NEW! Super tough reinforced elbow patches
- NEW! Heat applied chevron reflective tape
- NEW! Now available from XS through to 3XL
- NEW! Soft touch fabric inside collar for user comfort
- NEW! Longer access zip
- NEW! Left breast free of embellishment to allow greater scope for customer branding
- Made from Class 4 waterproof/Class 4 breathable Rainblok fabric
- Tough, hardwearing and lightweight
- Market leading durability
- Very comfortable fit
- Underarm zips for enhanced ventilation
- Extended back to help keep wearer dry
- Lightweight lining to wick sweat away from skin
- Adjustable outer cuff with internal stretch cuff
- Breast pocket with waterproof zip
- Internal sawdust skirt (removable)
- Also available in orange (see separate listing)
- Also available in a full zip jacket version (see separate listing)
- EN ISO 343:2019 Class 4:4
- Sizes XS-3XL
| Chest (cm)||76-84||84-92||92-100||100-108||108-116||116.-124||124-132|
| Chest (in)||30-33||33-36||36-39||39-42||43-46||46-49||49-52|
Items can be returned for exchange or refund provided they are returned within 28 days of purchase with a valid proof of purchase. Returns are made at the risk and expense of the customer. Goods and packaging must be returned in perfect condition, unworn or unused, with tags, and in original packaging. Goods that have been customised, personalised or adapted in any way cannot be accepted for return.
Should all goods from an order be returned, carriage costs incurred in shipping the order(s) originally will be deducted from the credit / refund.
Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions.
UK standard delivery
Standard delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £250 before VAT, or £7.95 for smaller orders. For delivery to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Isles and Northern Ireland, there is usually a postage surcharge based on weight. You will see costs and options as part of the checkout process.
Most orders received before 2 pm are despatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays) – although please allow extra time for delivery to more remote locations such as Scottish Highlands – on a next working day delivery service.
Premium delivery services
For some UK delivery locations we offer premium services such as next day or Saturday. The delivery options available to you will be offered in the checkout process. If you require a service not listed, or would like delivery on a specific day, please contact us and we will let you know availability and cost.
Delivery outside the UK
We deliver to many worldwide destinations. We have a minimum order of £500 net for export shipping. If you’d like a quote for delivery outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you.