Building on the success of the Innovation II, the DEFIANCE incorporates new, user-influenced features making it a truly superb offering.
As with all Harkie waterproofs, the Defiance is made from our technical RainBlok fabric, certified to the highest industry standards for extreme resistance to the elements, keeping users dry and comfortable in even the most adverse conditions. Tough, hardwearing and yet lightweight, the Defiance arborist jackets bring together the reliability and performance of previous models along with an array of new features.Read More
- NEW! Strategically designed helmet-friendly hood added. Sits neatly behind the collar when not in use, or can be minimally folded away
- NEW! Ergonomic, slimmer cut for reduced bulk and better fit
- NEW! Super tough reinforced elbow patches
- NEW! Heat applied chevron reflective tape
- NEW! Now available from XS through to 3XL
- NEW! Soft touch fabric inside collar for user comfort
- NEW! Full zip jacket (also available as a half zip smock – see separate listing)
- NEW! Left breast free of embellishment to allow greater scope for customer branding
- Made from Class 4 waterproof/Class 4 breathable Rainblok fabric
- Tough, hardwearing and lightweight jackets
- Market leading durability
- Very comfortable fit
- Underarm zips for enhanced ventilation
- Extended back to help keep wearer dry
- Lightweight lining to wick sweat away from skin
- Adjustable outer cuff with internal stretch cuff
- Breast pocket with waterproof zip
- Also available in orange (see separate listing)
- EN ISO 343:2019 Class 4:4
James Nairn –
Lightweight and waterproof, flexibility great, haven’t worn my £300 gortex jacket since l got this, has been worn in some hellish weather on the northwest cost of Scotland.
Mark Wardle –
Love my harkie smock jacket, well fitting and works well against the rain. This is by far most the best jacket I have owned and I have been in the arb industry 37 year. Keeps wind out well and very warm ! Thanks harkie for another great product.
Lee Evans –
Just to say a big thank you for the fast delivery and what an amazing product the Harkie Defiance jacket and the Harkie waterproof trousers are. I’ve done tree surgery for the past 23 years and finally I have a waterproof jacket and trouser that are fit for purpose especially with the recent whether been so wet. It seems like the development team has put a lot of thought into the wear ability and the understanding what our work actually entails. I am so pleased with the jacket I will be looking at purchasing another one for my tree surveying days and look at getting the lads geared up in them too.
I have tried many waterproofs over the years cheap to expensive, cheap ones you sweat in, and the seams start to leak, the expensive don’t seem last longer then 3 months with our industry being so tough, fingers crossed the Defiance will but only time will tell. I will happily provide feedback positive and negative when necessary and look forward to seeing future products been developed.
Johnny Steel –
Coats are brilliant. Really love them. I only wear a t shirt under and it keeps me warm and cool when working at the same time.