Harkie Champion Rope Bag - Grey
The Harkie Champion backpack is a highly functional, extremely durable premium rope bag, designed and built to very high specifications making it the bag of choice for demanding professional use.
The Harkie range of rope bags were originally designed for the tree surgery market where durability and functionality are key, however have proved their worth for a number of applications in many other industries, for carrying a wide variety of ropes or gear.
- Built from tough, waterproof, UV resistant PVC
- Extra strong load bearing seams for durability
- Scuff and tear resistant nylon reinforced base helps prevent abrasion and wear
- Comes with comfortable, padded, adjustable shoulder and inserted back panel for comfortable hands-free carrying
- Tubular carry handles
- Internal support that keeps the bag open and upright for ease of access and re-filling
- Flap-over lid for protection from the elements
- Two side bellows pockets with flap-over lid
- Internal 'daisy chain' webbing loops for hanging karabiners, tool clips etc
- Air ventilation eyelets to help let moisture escape
- Clear ID pocket on the back for documents or ID
- Reflective piping for visibility
- Metal ring loop on neck of bag