Finished in our trademark colour scheme, this eye-catching 12mm climbing rope is available in a range of spliced lengths and works with all common climbing devices, including traditional prussic and hitch climber systems.
- The 12mm diameter – slightly thinner than traditional 1/2″ or 13mm rope – ensures the Warrior rope works perfectly with all common mechanical devices, whilst retaining the nubbier feel and fullness of a 13mm rope
- Also works well with traditional prussic and hitch climber systems, making it the most versatile climbing rope currently on the market.
- The Warrior rope provides the ideal solution for transitioning from traditional climbing to mechanically assisted methods, or for climbers who use both methods.
- Extremely low stretch provides optimum climb efficiency with minimal energy loss
- Suitable for SRT as well as DRT
- Very slimline eye with unique stitch construction and marking regime allows climbing devices to be installed from either end including over the eye
- Superb quality offering great longevity
- 16 plait construction
- Minimum breaking strain, unspliced: 2772kg
- Orange/grey design (also available in Green/grey – see separate listing)
- Wide range of spliced lengths available
- Conforms to EN1891 : 1998 Type A
UK standard delivery
Standard delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £100 before VAT, or £7.95 for smaller orders. For delivery to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Isles and Northern Ireland, there is usually a postage surcharge based on weight. You will see costs and options as part of the checkout process.
Most orders received before 2 pm are despatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays) – although please allow extra time for delivery to more remote locations such as Scottish Highlands – on a next working day delivery service.
Premium delivery services
For some UK delivery locations we offer premium services such as next day or Saturday. The delivery options available to you will be offered in the checkout process. If you require a service not listed, or would like delivery on a specific day, please contact us and we will let you know availability and cost.
Delivery outside the UK
We deliver to many worldwide destinations. We have a minimum order of £500 net for export shipping. If you’d like a quote for delivery outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
Which devices is this rope compatible with?
The Warrior works with all common devices, including more traditional prussic and hitch climber systems too.
How does the 12mm diameter feel in comparison to a traditional ½” rope?
Very similar. It feels virtually indistinguishable from 13mm (½”) ropes, yet is compatible with a wider range of climbing devices and more lightweight, giving you the best of both worlds.
Can this rope be used for traditional climbing?
Yes, it’s suitable for use with both traditional and mechanically assisted climbing techniques.