A robust, 16-plait construction gives the Warrior rope a more knobbly, textured feel, resulting in superb grip that gives you confidence.
- The 12mm diameter – slightly thinner than traditional 1/2″ or 13mm rope – ensures the Warrior rope works perfectly with all common mechanical devices, whilst retaining the nubbier feel and fullness of a 13mm rope
- Also works well with traditional prussic and hitch climber systems, making it the most versatile climbing rope currently on the market.
- The Warrior rope provides the ideal solution for transitioning from traditional climbing to mechanically assisted methods, or for climbers who use both methods.
- Extremely low stretch provides optimum climb efficiency with minimal energy loss
- Suitable for SRT as well as DRT
- Very slimline eye with unique stitch construction and marking regime allows climbing devices to be installed from either end including over the eye
- Superb quality offering great longevity
- 16 plait construction
- Minimum breaking strain, unspliced: 2772kg
- Green/grey design (also available in orange/grey – see separate listing)
- Wide range of spliced lengths available
- Conforms to EN1891 : 1998 Type A
UK standard delivery
Standard delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £100 before VAT, or £7.95 for smaller orders. For delivery to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Isles and Northern Ireland, there is usually a postage surcharge based on weight. You will see costs and options as part of the checkout process.
Most orders received before 2 pm are despatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays) – although please allow extra time for delivery to more remote locations such as Scottish Highlands – on a next working day delivery service.
Premium delivery services
For some UK delivery locations we offer premium services such as next day or Saturday. The delivery options available to you will be offered in the checkout process. If you require a service not listed, or would like delivery on a specific day, please contact us and we will let you know availability and cost.
Delivery outside the UK
We deliver to many worldwide destinations. We have a minimum order of £500 net for export shipping. If you’d like a quote for delivery outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
What is the advantage of choosing a rope with 16-plait construction?
A reduced number of plaits gives the rope a more knobbly feel and slightly more friction (and controllability) with devices, which some climbers prefer.
What does low-stretch actually mean?
In numbers, it means that the Warrior rope has a static elongation figure of just 2.60% - the lowest of all our climbing ropes.
Just how strong is the Warrior rope?
It has an impressive breaking strain of 27.72kN, giving you complete peace of mind.