Finished in a striking orange and grey colour scheme, this versatile 11.7mm climbing rope offers a winning blend of durability, ease of use and compatibility.
Find the Right Climbing Equipment For You
Engineered to meet the demands of hard-working arborists – and survive the harshest and most extreme conditions – Harkie climbing equipment is trusted by arborists across the UK.
- Works in perfect harmony with all common devices, for a fast and efficient climb
- Being very low stretch there is little wasted energy when climbing
- Excellent choice for SRT as well as DRT
- Very slimline eye with unique stitch construction allows climbing devices to be installed from either end (including over the eye)
- Very soft rope with great longevity
- Wide range of spliced lengths available
- 24 plait construction
- Minimum breaking strain, unspliced: 2885kg
- Minimum breaking strain, spliced: 1500kg
- Orange/grey design (also available in Green/grey – see separate listing)
- 24 strand sheath
- Conforms to EN1891 : 1998 Type A
UK standard delivery
Standard delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £100 before VAT, or £7.95 for smaller orders. For delivery to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Isles and Northern Ireland, there is usually a postage surcharge based on weight. You will see costs and options as part of the checkout process.
Most orders received before 2 pm are despatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays) – although please allow extra time for delivery to more remote locations such as Scottish Highlands – on a next working day delivery service.
Premium delivery services
For some UK delivery locations we offer premium services such as next day or Saturday. The delivery options available to you will be offered in the checkout process. If you require a service not listed, or would like delivery on a specific day, please contact us and we will let you know availability and cost.
Delivery outside the UK
We deliver to many worldwide destinations. We have a minimum order of £500 net for export shipping. If you’d like a quote for delivery outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
What is the advantage of a ‘low stretch’ rope?
Low stretch ropes like the Trojan mean that less energy is wasted when climbing the tree.
Which climbing techniques is the Trojan suitable for?
This rope can be used for both SRT and DRT, making it a convenient and versatile choice.
Which devices is it compatible with?
With an 11.7mm diameter, the Trojan works well with all common climbing devices.