The Harkie Waterproof Innovation 2 Smock is a tough, breathable, hardwearing yet lightweight jacket ideal for active outdoor work such as tree surgery. Now made from new revolutionary RainBlok fabric, the Harkie Innovation 2 Smock is known for it’s extreme resistance to the elements, keeping users dry and comfortable in even the most adverse conditions.
Following the success of the original Harkie Forestry Smock, the Innovation 2 incorporates a number of additional features, whilst retaining the legendary performance and durability of the original design.
- Made from highly technical RainBlok fabric that exceeds EN343 Class 4:4 for waterproofness and breathability, providing outstanding protection in wet weather
- Very hardwearing, lightweight fabric along with excellent manufacturing quality ensure market leading durability
- Underarm ventilation zips for enhanced breathability
- Internal lightweight wicking lining to wick sweat away from the body
- Internal sawdust skirt (with option to remove if not required)
- Contemporary, two tone stylish design
- High collar and long back also help keep wearer dry and prevent water ingress
- Internal waterproof breast pocket
- Half zip front opening prevents garment coming undone and reduces risk of catching in machinery
- Adjustable outer cuffs with internal stretch cuff
- Quadruple stitched reflective tape
- Extended back for weather protection when felling
- EN343 4:4 waterproof rating & breathability
- EN20471 for highways use